I will hopefully create this outfits from my own and my friend's wardrobe, as 90's style hasn't changed that much to current day.Some of the fashion has even returned, such as crop tops and baggy trousers, and although we might wear them differently nowdays, I can style the clothes to how they used to wear them.
Makeup and hair will be done before we leave to travel up London, as I will have the right equipment at home, but it won't be a struggle to take makeup supplies with us up London for touch ups when needed as they don't take up much room.
Unfortunatly if it does rain, I may decide to stop filming depending, as I don't watch the lens on the camera to become wet which will ruin the effect and filming. Also it does mean my performer (and me!) will to get wet and this isn't a look that I would like in my video.
How do you plan to source these outfits and achieve and maintain the hair and make up on the day? Consider elements like weather and continuity regarding hair, make up and styling.
ReplyDelete