Monday, 1 October 2012

Initial Idea One

After watching Little Mix's video for Wings, I would like to of recreated a similar performance based video with a group of girls dancing around on screen. I think it's such a fun video to watch and would be to create. I like the styling of the girls as it's young, edgy and on trend. The special effects too would of been interesting to play around with, as with this type of video, I could too use lots of different shapes and colours flying around the screen.

I think this video would be hard to recreate as I would have to find four girls you would be willing to be part of the video. However, it would not be impossible, as there are no expensive clothing or location. In the Wings Video, they have used what looks like an old warehouse. Although this wouldn't be expensive, it may be difficult finding one that I could use.

Another possibility would be to use Little Mix's song Wings, and create a different video, however I think this may be hard, as every time I hear it I think of the original, and it's song that I think would need some choreography, so it could be too similar to their version.

No comments:

Post a Comment