One way I recieved audience feedback is through Blogger, which is website where I can create a blog and publish posts to thepublic shoiwng my work through text, pictures, videos and more.
An advantage of using Blogger is being able to leave feedback and comments on other people's blog. I found this feature extremely helpful as I my teacher and classmates were able to leave their thoughts about my video and any improvements that I could make. It's good for other people to view my current work as I continually see my work, however a new pair of eyes will usually spot mistakes I haven't noticed and have different ideas to myself.
These comments were about my final magazine advertisement I had created. The first comment was a piece of praise I recieved from a classmate, which was nice to see as I knew that people thought my work was good. It's importnat to know public opinions on media text such as an advert, as they are the audiences for the advert as the people who are influenced by it. It was helpful that my classmate fits into my target audience, as the magazine advert needs to appeal to their age group.
The second comment is from my teacher asking a question about why I had decided to use the sepia tone. This is a good question that more than one person could be thinking. Blogger allowed me to see this question, and I then edited my post and was able to answer her question.
A feature of Blogger also allowed me to create a poll on my blog where people can vote. I chose the question 'How many music videos do you watch in one week?' I chose this question, as I was interested to see how popular music videos are. I know that listening to music is still very popular, but are people still interested in watching the music video to go with the song. I provided four answers, and recieved a range of answers. The most common answer was 11 or more, which means that music videos are still popular. This is good news for my video as I know that people would be interested in watching it.



No comments:
Post a Comment