Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Gypsy Woman Final Cut




After a lot of idea changes, and re-shooting footage many times due to location problems and camera problems, I finally finished my music video. Overall I am happy with my finished product, more so the end half of my video, as this section is when I have had more experience with the camera and knew more what I wanted my video to look like. Therefore, I think this section is stronger in terms of camera shots and I varied what I was filming, as here I included different train sections to link back to the beginning and locations of my performer dancing. I particularly like the footage of my performer dancing against the red brick wall, for example between 1.30 to 1.35 as I think this looks very 90's. The idea from my feedback session about adding my performer as the homeless person as an ending also works really well, and I think this gives my video more meaning.

Parts of my video I would improve was to add another performer. I think by adding another person for my audience to watch would make it more interesting and keep them entertained.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you have added in the scene with the train passing by, it is as if it symbolises her life passing by as a homeless person. Also i like the changes you have made to the ending as it is obvious to the audience that she is homeless.x

    ReplyDelete