Monday, 17 September 2012

My Blog

One of my targets for this year is to keep my blog up to date, so I can document every stage of the production of my project.

For the design of my blog, I wanted something exciting, so that is why I found a picture of film reels for the background, as I thought this would link well with the project. I think it makes my blog more interesting rather than a plain colour background.

This year I am also going to try and vary the ways I show my research. Rather than writing blogs, I will use websites such as Slideshare and Prezi. I have used both of these before, so I already have some knowledge on how they work. However, I have recently been introduced to new websites such as Wordle and Pintrest, so I will try and use these in my blog too.



19/09/2012
 
I decided to change the design of my blog, as although I liked my background before as it was different, I thought my blog was too dark as most of the colours were dark red and brown and it was difficult to read some text. I still wanted a picture background, so instead of having one that was tiled across my page, I chose a simple music note that was only down the left hand side of my page. I changed the colour scheme to a light green so my blog is now bright, instead of dark and gloomy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment