
For the front cover, I know that I would like this to be in the same grainy effect that I will shoot my music video in. It will either be an action shot of my performer dancing on the stairs, or posing while leaning against the stair rail or leaning over it. I wanted to include the stairs, as this is a key idea in my music video. Depending on what idea I use, I will use the others on other panes on my digipack.
As well as the song title and artist, I would like to include the repeated chorus lyrics faintly over the top of the picture, so they don't stand out boldly, but they are still faintly visible. I want to include this because this is the most remembered lyrics from the song, and how most people recognise the song rather than the song title 'Gypsy Woman'.
After looking at Britneys Spears Digipack, I know that I would like a picture on the back of my digipack of my performer positioned to the side so I can have the tracklist next to her. One of my inital poses that I wanted to use was my performer leaning over the side of the railing of the steps, and I think that, if I positioned it right, this shot would be perfect to use
on the back cover. After looking at Britneys Spears Digipack, I know that I would like a picture on the back of my digipack of my performer positioned to the side so I can have the tracklist next to her. One of my inital poses that I wanted to use was my performer leaning over the side of the railing of the steps, and I think that, if I positioned it right, this shot would be perfect to use
Another idea that I had was using the same repeated lyrics 'La Da De La Da Da' as the only graphic on some panes of the digipack. This was too inspired by Britney's Digipack that has the lettering design, however I have chosen to use the song lyrics and as I think these are very recognisable.
Can you reflect on how your digipak, advertisement and video will link visually, in terms of artist image, styling, costume, lighting, colour, design, setting/location and representation?
ReplyDelete