- A music video that we have created
- A CD cover which is part of a digipack
- A magazine advertisement for the digipack
I am most excited about making the digipack, which will be a CD cover, as existing CD covers are very varied and artistic, and I think it will be fun to play around with different effects and ideas to make my CD different to others.
As I have never made a music video before, I think there will be a lot of new technology I willl have to learn how to use. For example, the video camera will be a new experience, also the program we will use to edit our video. However, I am looking forward to experimenting with these and finding out new tools and techniques I could use.
One of my targets for this year is to keep my blog up to date, so I can document every stage of the production of my project. For the design of my blog, I wanted something exciting, so that is why I found a picture of film reels for the background, as I thought this would link well with the project. I think it makes my blog more interesting rather than a plain colour background.
No comments:
Post a Comment